Things I am discovering about myself and my hair:
1. I am determined to complete this transition to natural hair.
2. I look up to the hills, from whence doth my willpower come? (Number 1 above is due to the fact that I have announced it to the world through my blog, that I am transitioning to natchee.)
3. Finger-Detangling hair is so good for the muscles of the upper limb, talk about tone!
4. I am not a hair person: I’d rather have another person do my hair than do it by myself. (Hair takes a long time to get done, thankful for Podcasts!)
5. Why am I not a hair person?
6. Going natural is cost effective in the long run. Realistically, a clarifying shampoo, cheap conditioner, water and shea butter/coconut oil are all the ingredients I will need to maintain a healthy head of hair.
7. Don’t touch your hair when you are not in a good mood: this is a cardinal rule.
8. Sticks and stones may break my bones but twists will never hurt me.
9. I must continue to do everything in my power to keep my hair stretched out at all times.
10. Trim: what is dead needs to be cut off and discarded.